Versatile Fighting Arts
Here at Versatile Fighting Arts, our staff is the secret to our student’s success. Each instructor has a rich background in martial arts and is eager to train the next generation of martial artists. Meet the team below!
Versatile Fighting Arts Team
Here at Versatile Fighting Arts, instructor Jeff White is committed to our student's success. He has a rich background in martial arts and is eager to train the next generation of martial artists. Learn more about him below!
Jeff White- Chief Instructor
Jeff White holds rank in a number of styles and continues to study Shuri-Te Jujutsu, Pencak Silat, Kuntao Silat Morin and Kamishin jujitsu. Additionally, he attends and trains regularly in seminars nationally.
- 3rd degree Shuri-te jujutsu
- 3rd degree United States Jujitsu
- 1st degree Kanda Ha Kamishin AikiJujitsu
- 1st degree Nan Sho Kempo Jujutsu
- Kuntao Silat Morin
- Shuri-te Bujutsu-kai Instructor
- Affliate Instructor – Dynamic Fighting Arts – Kali
- Assistant Instructor Xingyquan
1st degree Taekwondo & Hapkido
1st degree Shuri-te Bujutsu
Trained in Biranki Aikido
& Chen style Tai Chi.